- New to Single Pitch Climbing Outdoors; including sport, trad, and top-rope climber.
- Climbers stepping to the next level and climbing multi-pitch routes of any length.
Learning from professional guides who have been trained and examined on rescue skills is without question the best way to learn and the most effective use of your time.
Where & When?:
- Our assortment of self rescue course options are available April – November.
- Courses are scheduled by request or choose one of our open enrollment dates.
- Locations range from Southern New Hampshire, Rumney, to Franconia Notch and others by request.
Skills Covered, but not Limited to:
- Belay Escapes
- Climbing the rope
- Improvised Rappels
- Caring for an Injured Climber
- Belay takeovers
- Knot Pass
Single Pitch Partner Rescue
This one day course is designed for those who are leading and following routes that are up to one rope length in height. Practice skills to avoid and get out of common situations in the single pitch environment.
Mulit-Pitch Self & Partner Rescue
This Two day course is designed for those who are leading and following routes that are longer than one rope length. Learn & Practice skills to avoid and get out of common situations that can easily compound when high off the ground.