Alex grew up skiing and exploring the wild places of New England. These early explorations led Alex to rock climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing.
Throughout college, as he was studying special education, Alex climbed and skied throughout the U.S. and abroad. During this time Alex began guiding, and what was summer work has become his full time job. When Alex is not climbing he enjoys surfing and traveling.
Alex resides with his wife in Concord NH.
- AMGA Certified Rock Guide
- AMGA Rock Guide Course
- AMGA Advanced Rock Guide Course
- AMGA Alpine Guide Course
- AMGA Ice Instructor Course
- Wilderness First Responder
- AIARE Level II
- Guiding experience since 2007 on rock, ice, and snow.
- Climbing in the northeast, as well as Wyoming, Oregon, Washington State, Arizona, Utah, and Switzerland.
- Sport Routes to 5.12a
- Traditional Routes to 5.10+
- Aid Routes to A2
- Ice Routes to NEI 4
- Associate Member of the AMGA
- BS in Special Education, Fitchburg State University, 2010
- BA in Elementary Education, Fitchburg State University, 2010